Bulk Billing Available
All Ages Accepted
Our doctors have performed circumcision on males of all ages. Whether you’ve got a baby boy or for yourself, we can help.
Our doctors have years of experience in performing this procedure. Over the years, we’ve conduct 100s of procedures.
We use the Pollock Technique, which means less time and less pain in the procedure.
For many, circumcision is a decision related to faith, cultural or health reasons. Parents often follow family tradition and have their newborn sons circumcised within days of being born. As boys reach adolescence, circumcision can sometimes be a solution to health issues such as phimosis. Many adult men choose circumcision for cosmetic purposes as well.
- $325: up to 3 months
- $450: 3 months-1 yrs
- $500: 1-4 yrs old
- $550: 4-10 yrs
- $750: 10+ yrs
- $1000: 10+ yrs (if any stitching is needed)
What is Circumcision in Sydney?
Circumcision is the surgical removal (operation) of the foreskin of the penis. The protective cover of skin that shelters the head of the penis. Throughout the centuries, human beings have had various reasons for performing male circumcision; the main reasons being religious and health. So, it is helpful to have as much information and consulting as possible when making a decision.
The surgery is relatively simple and quick. The cut is just below the head of the penis and we remove the whole foreskin; this leaves the glans (head of the penis) completely exposed. The wound is then stitched with dissolvable sutures. We carry out the procedure under a local anaesthetic, to provide post-operative pain relief.
Our doctors have completed circumcision treatments for patients living in Sydney. They have years of experience as the local family physicians here in Parramatta, Sydney.
Contact us here for more info.
Why Choose Us?
At Circumcision Care Australia, we know circumcision is a very personal experience and that our patients are after the most pain free and comfortable experience. We make sure all the details and steps are educated to you before a procedure is performed. We strive to ensure your aftercare advise is also provided.
- Fast, easy and painless experience
- Streamlined online booking
- Local clinic, trusted staff
- 24hr after-care and support
- Experienced circumcision surgeon
Male Circumcision can reduce the risk of urinary tract infection (UTI) for boys, and of contracting a sexually transmitted infections (STI) for men. Complications of male circumcision are rare in Australia. Some boys and men have a little bleeding, pain or infection. Occasionally it can be severe. Overall, the benefits of circumcision outweigh the risks of the snip.
- Cleaner penis, genital hygiene becomes easier. Which means no risk of infants and children getting infections under the foreskin.
- Prevents Paraphimosis
- Prevents cancer in the penis and in female partner
- Reduces risk of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). A 10 times lower risk of a baby getting a UTI in their first year of life (remembering that only one per cent of babies are at risk of a UTI, so 1,000 circumcisions are needed to prevent one UTI)
- Reduces risk of Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI). There are lower risks of men getting STI’s than men who are not circumcised.
Below are some common medical reasons for a male to be circumcised.
- Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin is too narrow to pull back. This is normal for infants, but can be a problem if it still there in adulthood.
- Paraphimosis is a rare condition where the foreskin can’t be returned to its original position after it has been pulled back. This causes a painful constriction.
- Recurrent balanitis is an infection of the head of the penis.
Boys/Men of all ages can be circumcised in Sydney.
- Spare nappy (for infants)
- Spare underwear (for old boys)
- Pacifier/dummy for infants (optional)
- Plastibell – This procedure involves numbing the area with local anaesthetic creams or injection. A bell-shaped instrument is inserted under the foreskin to separate it from the penis. The foreskin is then removed using scissors or a scalpel.
- The Pollock technique –
- ShangRing – State of the art, safe and simple devise. Only for puberty onwards.
- Surgical – traditional method of circumcision.
For infants, antibiotics cream should be applied to the wound to protect against infection, and to stop the wound sticking to nappies. For adults, loose fitting underwear should be worn for 5–7 days and sexual arousal should be avoided for six weeks to allow the healing process to occur.
For further information about male circumcisions in Sydney, contact us via our below contact details:
- pain or excessive bleeding
- Surgical mishap – cutting the foreskin too short or too long etc
- irritation to the head of the penis, since the foreskin seems to protect the head of the penis
- narrowing of the meatus (the tube that allows urine to exit from the body)
- reduced sensitivity, which may cause a decrease in sexual pleasure later in life or painful intercourse for the man’s sexual partner.